Thursday 25 November 2010

Radio 2

Today I was on Radio 2 (the Jeremy Vine show) talking about happiness. Which is rather ironic when my career as a social worker / probation officer / crime writer is not exactly the most cheerful occupation!
But, okay, happiness is important. Happy means healthy, productive - better for the individual and the community, so I was glad to throw in my views.

And, yes, after a day at the computer, talking only with the characters in my head, I'm happy to talk about anything! Do other writers feel like that??

Keep happy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ruth! Just dropping by to say Hi and tell you I listened to the Jeremy Vine show yesterday when you were on it. It made very interesting listening during my lunch break. Thanks for your input to the show :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!
    I was a tad nervous, but the callers were so open & honest that I soon got involved in just chatting with them. Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete